Terms of Service
Terms of Service
Last updated: 18/06/2019
By using any of the Products or Services provided by Secured Gold Coin, you (as a Client, Registered User, or Verified User) are deemed to have read, understood, and accepted all of the following Terms and Conditions in this Agreement outlined by Secured Gold Coin.
As used in these Terms, SGC refers to the company Secured Gold Coin Pty Ltd, including, without limitation, its owners, directors, investors, employees, workers or other SGC related parties; and SGC Coin refers to the product Secured Gold Coin and any application of it.
Please review the terms described herein carefully. Your use of the SGC Coin product is contingent on your acceptance of these Terms and all the Terms and policies incorporated herein. You cannot use SGC Coin if you do not agree to these terms, and your use and participation mean you acknowledge and accept SGC's Terms and Conditions mentioned here. These terms are void where prohibited/proscribed/banned by law, and the right to access and use SGC Coin is revoked in any such jurisdiction which void these terms.
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT VIGILANTLY. IT IS AN AGREEMENT AND IT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE TERMS OF SGC COIN. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE OR COMPLY WITH THESE TERMS, OR ANY OF THEIR PART YOU ARE ADVISED NOT USING SGC COIN.
By using SGC Coin, you accept and are bound by the Terms below.
Unless otherwise indicated, SGC Coin and all content and other materials, including, without limitation, the SGC trademark and/or logo, its all designs, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, sound files, content and other files, the selection and arrangement thereof are the proprietary property of SGC, its sponsors, licensor, or partners and are protected by international copyright and/or other intellectual property laws.
Subject to these Terms, SGC grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and fully revocable license to access and use of SGC Coin during the time that you solely comply with these Terms.
ELIGIBILITY TO USE THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY SGC
To access SGC Coin or any of its service, you must be 18 years or older. SGC Coin is not targeted or intended to be used by anyone younger than the age of 18.
UPDATING YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION
As an SGC user, it is your sole responsibility to keep your primary address registered with SGC so that we can communicate or contact with you. In the case that we send an electronic communication to you but you do not receive it following your incorrect primary email address registered with, outdated, corrupt or blocked by your service provider, or another condition due to which you are unable to receive electronic communications, we will still be deemed to have provided/sent/dispatched the communication to you. Please note that if you use a spam filter that blocks/restricts emails from senders not listed in your address book, it is your responsibility to add SGC to your email address book so that you will able to receive communications and messages from us.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
SGC provides a secure and convenient Product and Service for processing SGC Coins as a gold-backed cryptocurrency.
Step-by-Step Process Explanation:
A User can access SGC in two steps:
- Add your content...Website - Users must download the SGC Client from the Website.
- Mobile Application - Users must download the SGC Application from the Apple Store or Google Play.
- Run the Client locally - Users are advised to run the client on their computer, mobile or smart device to have access to the various components that make up SGC.
- Once the Client starts running locally users can easily access SGC Coin remittances.
- The User is free to send SGC Coins anywhere on the SGC Network.
It is your sole responsibility to determine/learn/know what, if any, taxes apply to the payments/transactions you make or receive, and to collect, report, and remit the correct tax to the appropriate tax authority. SGC is not responsible for determining whether taxes/fees apply/applicable to your transaction, for collecting, sending, reporting, or remitting any taxes arising from any transaction or not.
THE SGC COIN WALLET
USE OF SGC COIN
USE OF SGC COIN
In connection with your use of these SGC Services, you hereby agree that you will not:
- Provide false, inaccurate, or misleading information
- Use, or attempt to use, SGC Coin to harass, abuse, or harm, or advocate or incite harassment, violence to any person or a group
- Ingesting in any transaction involving the proceeds of illegal activity (as defined below)
- Violate, try to violate or assist in the violation of any applicable law, statute, ordinance, or regulation;
- Intentionally try to defraud SGC, its bodies or its users;
- Committing any action that interferes with, intercepts, or expropriate any public, private, individual or another system, data, record or information;
- Transmit or upload any malicious software or program that harm or can cause harm, irregularity;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to other SGC accounts, the Website, the Application or any related networks; or Disrupt SGC or SGC Coin in any manner hereby mentioned or not mentioned
In the event a User violates this Agreement or Terms, SGC reserves the right to restrict that User’s access to SGC software.
In using SGC Coin, you may view content provided by third parties, including links to web pages of such parties. Unless expressively stated, we do not control, endorse or adopt any Third-Party Content, and we shall have no responsibility for Third-Party Content and Material, including but not limited to material that may be misleading, incomplete, false, erroneous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable in any manner. Any business dealing or correspondence with such Third-Parties are solely between you (user) and the Third-Parties. SGC is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. You can't held SGC responsible for any such action. You understand and comply with that your use of Third-Party Content and your interactions with Third-Parties is at your own risk.